I had an epiphany yesterday.
I want to start blogging more regularly, but I really don’t like the idea of consistent content. It feels very forced and lackluster. I find myself most inspired by the people around me and I realized that yesterday as I was spending time with some of my favorite ladies in San Francisco’s Dolores Park: my friends inspire me. As an ode to them, this is the first test in a series of blogs dedicated to the personal styles of some dear friends. To kick this pilot off….
Meet Jen Bastien.
- First and foremost, you should absolutely follow Jen on Twitter here.
- Jen lives in the Mission
- Jen loves cats
- Jen plays on a co-ed water polo team
- This is not a dating website, but Jen is single
- Jen may or may not have had a love affair with Mark Zuckerberg
- Jen is an aspiring PUBLEDITOR at Chronicle Books*
- If I had to describe Jen’s personal style, it would be part Stephanie Tanner, part Alexa Chung
To add more color to this description, I’ve created the below set
5. Vintage roller skates
11. Chuck Bass