I realized I’ve made a kitchen post before, but I’ve never posted about home decor. Since I haven’t had time to sort through fashion week photos still, I thought I’d throw this baby out.
I think it’s so important to dream about your perfect home. While it may necessarily be exactly attainable, I believe it’s important to come home to a space where you feel comfortable and your personality is showcased.
I know in my perfect home, there would always be chocolate chip cookies baking, fresh hydrangeas, Edith Piaf softly streaming and old movies playing 24/7.
And there would be a giant poodle.
1. Audrey Hepburn wall art. I love this image, but find it cheesy sometimes. I ADORE this floral version for something unique.
2. Jonathan Adler Chandelier. Mid century vintage. Love the brass.
3. Royal Blue chair. For a regal effect.
4. Green leather couch. Obsessed with this couch. I love how it’s slightly masculine.
5. Embroidered Floral pillow. Pretty and dainty to soften the couch.
6. Trunk coffee table (vintage)
9. Floral couch.
10. Poodle bookends. My boyfriend may or may not break up with me if I buy them…but I’m soooo tempted to.
11. Folding table. Perfect side table.
12. Metal bar on wheels. Every home should have a fully stocked bar.
*sigh* Suchy dreamy pieces.
To end, here’s some home decor eye candy I’ve been pinning lately.
forgot where i found this one…